Our Corporate Services office at The Grange inis now closed. You can contact us on the following numbers:
- 07392 501 022
- 07385 832 512
You can also email us email@example.com and we will deal with your query as soon as possible.
Useful Links & Resources:
From Wirral Evolutions:
- Protecting yourself and others from COVID-19 (Easy Read Document)
- Guidance for Face Coverings (Easy Read Document)
- We have put together a list of shops and services that are offering support for people to do shopping and pick up prescriptions.
- We have set up a new Facebook Community space to allow people we support, families and our workforce to support each other and keep in contact.
- Easy Read tips for looking after your wellbeing while social distancing.
- Easy Read tips for Staying Active at home
From Other Organisations:
- Wirral service updates blog
- Easy Read Coronavirus posters and resources from Keep Safe
- NWTDT Pathways daily update videos with information for people with a Learning Disability
- Easy Read Coronavirus rules for May - June
- Advice for carers of LD patients with asthma during COVID-19
- Respiratory advice - caring for people for Profound and Multiple Learning Disabilities (PMLD) during COVID-19
- Staying safe from scams - from NWTDT Pathways
- Beyond words have free picture stories and illustrated guides to support people with and Autism through the pandemic
Mental Health & Wellbeing Resources
- Every Mind Matters - expert advice and practical tips to help you look after your mental health and wellbeing
- Kind to Your Mind - tips, advice, apps or even online courses to help with your mental wellbeing
- Talking Together Wirral - a free and confidential service, commissioned by the NHS available to anyone aged 16+ registered with a GP in the Wirral
- Carers UK - Protecting your mental wellbeing
Resources for Carers
- Wirral SEND Services - COVID19 snapshot for Parent/Carers (Healthwatch Wirral)
- Latest guidance for working carers (Carers UK)
Help & Advice Using Technology to Keep in Touch